My favorite holidays

My absolute favorite holiday is Christmas, I mean who doesn’t? I like Christmas because because I get presents at my houseĀ  and at my grandma’s house. I usually get a lot of presents like a cheese/wedge mat that I got last year. I also like Christmas because we get to eat a great dinner. That is why I like Christmas.

My next favorite s Thanksgiving. You get to eat a lot of food. Like, you get to stuff yourself and eat a lot of turkey. I have thanksgiving with my family at my grandmas. After we eat, I go down stairs and play pool with my cousins. then, we usually make up a games and start playing that for a while. and then at night, we play a lot of cards. That is why I like thanksgiving.

My third favorite is Halloween. I like Halloween because we go out with our friends and get candy. this year my friend and I got a little bit ( because It was very cold ) and went inside my house and ate our candy and watched TV. My brothers got a LOT of candy this year because they almost went through the whole neighborhood! That I why I like Halloween.

Autumn WreathCreative Commons License Tony Alter via Compfight

Visit a web site that talks about my favorite holiday, click HERE.

Also, if you want to see why Halloween was made, click HERE.