The Best Sport Ever!!

Grevesmühlener FC A 2:0 SG Sportfreunde Schwerin/ Neumühle A Groundhopping Merseburg via Compfight

To me, soccer is the best sport. I like because you have to kick a ball all the way down to the goal, that’s sounds easy right? No, of course not, you have to get past offenders, defenders, and the goaly. Ill talk about that later. Anyway, Its sounds boring but actually, its really complicated because you are either the goaly, defender witch is what  like to be, and an offender.

Offenders are the most important part. Your basically in control of the ball because your the one that usually scores all of the goals. You can run where ever you want, but still cant touch the ball with your hands . sometimes you are assigned places. there is usually three people out on offence, one in the middle, one the side, and one on the other side. the middle can go where ever you want, the sides, well you stay on the sides, obviously.

Defense are the backup players. You have to stay back. You basically protect the goal without hands. that’s the part I like to play, but I get put on offence because I’m so go at it apparently… ugh. I like it because I’m usually the one that gets to crush that ball and make it fly… yeah. In indoor soccer, there is a three line rule. If you kick past the three lines the other team gets a free kick. It really bugs me.

Want to learn more about offenders and defenders:

Defense         Offense

One Response

1. 113204.1 at |

I think you talked about your favorite spot really good but you could have described the game better. I also made a connection with you because my favorite sport is soccer to.

Reply