My Passion

Lake Stevens Library Minecraft 08/03/17 Sno-Isle Libraries via Compfight

My passion is playing Minecraft. I like playing Minecraft because you get to build, play online, and get to play mini games. I also get to play with my friends, we like to build things {like the time we tried to build a hotel to the block limit, that was hard…} and survive. we also like to build arenas, fight mobs and sometimes each other. the next thing I like to do is build in Minecraft.

I like to build in Minecraft because it is all blocks, so its really easy to build things. I have built many houses and other fun things. the last thing I like to do is play all the minigames. There is glide, battle, and spleef. I mostly like spleef because I like to throw the snowballs at the players and make them fall in lava. Next is glide. Now, Minecraft has had an recent update and the makers added wings. {elytra}

So, that’s why they made glide, you have to glide through obstacles, It’s actually pretty fun. The  next game is battle, you basically find chests with weapons and food and then you fight. That is my passion, Minecraft.